Outbound Call Center Operations Manager
The Outbound Call Center Manager will report to the Sales Director and will manage a team of call center representatives. He or she will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, working cross functionally with other departments and prioritizing call team tasks. We are seeking a person who is experienced with establishing process for their team, developing training materials, sales scripts and production projections. The ideal candidate will have experience within the lead generation industry, especially in mortgage and solar. Stellar communication skills with the ability solve problems quickly and efficiently is a must.
- Train and develop a consistent team of 10-15 call center representatives
- Develop and deliver weekly sales reports to track trends and productivity
- Identify areas of for organizational and process improvements for efficiencies
- Manage and prioritize daily tasks for their call center team.
- Conduct daily and weekly team meetings with their call center team.
- Prepare and present weekly sales forecast to Sales Director.
- Manage all administrative responsibilities for the call center team.
- Establish processes for recruiting and screening of new hires
- Conduct regular screenings for new hires
- Recognize outstanding performers and mentor those who are not delivering required targets
- Collaborate with the Sales Director, Operations, and Marketing team on lead volume and quality daily.
- Establish and reach daily production projections.
- Recommend Marketing strategies that complements the outbound call team in generating leads.
- Identify, manage and develop strategic partnerships with vendors.
- Minimum of 3 years call center management experience required
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be very proficient with current call center softwares
- Demonstrated mastery of call center process, ability to identify buying criteria, eliminate objections, and develop solutions to generate the sales.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the home improvement industry is a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer facing environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and effectively multi-task multiple deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated ability to consistently provide accurate forecasts and meet production goals.
- Assertive, confident and clear communicator — via e-mail, phone and face-to-face.
- Highly proficient with current computer and web technologies such as Adobe Acrobat Professional, MS Office, Chrome and Google Apps for Work.
- All candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment background check.
- Proven customer service experience required
Competitive compensation with many positions incentivized
Employee referral program
Career path opportunities for top performers
Please submit resumes and cover letters to sales (at) beacon.